JYVSECTEC – Jyväskylä Security Technology is the leading independent cyber security research, development, and training center in Finland. We operate as a part of JAMK University of Applied Science’s Institute of Information Technology .
We are now actively seeking an experienced customer relationship professional. A higher academic education degree is required. You are open-minded and enjoy actively learning new things. You will be a real member of our dedicated team with the ability to enhance the reputation of our cyber security research, training and training related services.
We seek a person with a real interest in cyber security, who has already proven themselves to be able to work independently, already demonstrated their experience in international sales and an ability to acquire new clients, as well as experience of research and development projects in the field of higher education.
Our mission is to maintain our existing client relationships and to acquire new client relationships, both in domestic and international markets. You will be responsible for acquiring new service solutions and participating in the development of new service products.
An integral part of your duties will be to support research and development activities of the Institute of IT at JAMK University of Applied Sciences and converting the results of this work into our service business.
As Key Account Manager, you will be effectively communicating with business leaders regarding our services. You are also able to consult business leaders and lead our development workshops.
Preferred features required:
- Proven experience in client acquisition, sales and customer relationship management in an international business environment.
- Proven experience in business management consultancy and international business development.
- Proven experience in converting research and development activities into business services.
- Proven experience in international project activities and financial instruments of higher education institutions.
- Good contact networks and a proven record of success in this area.
- Proven experience in improving business security in client companies.
- Proven experience in developing cyber security and implementing cyber safety in companies.
- More than 10 years proven work experience.
- Excellent written and spoken skills both in Finnish and English.
Your work involves going to our clients’ and partners’ locations both in Finland and abroad, which makes travelling part of your work.
We offer very interesting and diverse tasks in a thoroughly interesting and expanding security sector.
Work begins on 1 January 2019, or by separate agreement and it is valid indefinitely.
The last date for applications is 14 November 2018. https://tyopaikat.oikotie.fi/en/avoimet-tyopaikat/asiantuntija-avainasiakaspaallikko/1198009
For further information please contact:
Director Mika Karjalainen, firstname.lastname@example.org, puh. +358 40 574 8012, or
Business manager Jarno Lötjönen, email@example.com, puh. 040 656 5240