We are organising Cyber security in the healthcare sector conference together with the European Cyber Security Organisation ECSO, Regional Council of Central Finland, and West Finland European Office, under Finland’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Conference is part of the Healthcare Cyber Range project.
Conference is held on 9th of October 2019, 9:30 – 16:00, Thon Hotel EU, Rue de la Loi 75, 1040 Brussels.
The agenda highlights
- Healthcare, Cyberwarfare and the National Security Challenge
- Recovery and lessons learned from a cyber-attack on a hospital
- Preparedness towards cyber security challenges
- Simultaneous building of the hospital, novel processes and cyber resilience
- Awareness-raising and development of cyber security competences in Healthcare Cyber Range (HCCR)
- Cyber security training and exercises in realistic environments
- Role and activities of ECSO in improving the European cyber resilience in healthcare
Full agenda can be downloaded from ECSO website https://www.ecs-org.eu/documents/uploads/cybersecurity-in-healthcare.pdf
Participation and contact information
Participation is by invitation only. However, if you find the event relevant to your professional activities and you would like to attend the event please contact ECSO Secretariat: Nina Olesen, Senior Policy Manager (nina.olesen(at)ecs-org.eu).